- On what stock exchange are Capital Bank shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- The Capital Bank ticker is CBF and it is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
- When was Capital Bank's Initial Public Offering?
- September 20, 2012.
- Where is Capital Bank's corporate headquarters?
- 333 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
- Who are the members of Capital Bank's Board of Directors?
- You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are the members of the Capital Bank's management team?
- You can view our management team by visiting the Management section of our Investor Relations website.
- When does Capital Bank's fiscal year end?
- 31 December
- Does Capital Bank pay dividends?
- The Company expects to pay a regular quarterly dividend, subject to approval by the Company's board of directors. Please see the latest quarterly earnings press release for details.
- Does Capital Bank have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Capital Bank does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where can I find all of Capital Bank's SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Financial Information portion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
- You can contact Capital Bank Investor Relations by telephone at 704.554.5901, or fill out the form below.